Our Health and Safety Management System relies on a number of core features:
- We check our suppliers and expect as a minimum that they will meet the legal requirements of their own country.
- We request all suppliers to provide for each event their health and safety documents, insurance documents, risk assessments and method statements.
- We work with those who are able to give us specialist advice on safety matters that may affect the events that we organise. These include the World Health Organisation, the European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control and Control, ABTA and the FTO.
- We have support of a Chief Risk Officer who can advise on the health and safety of any destination.
- We consistently update any reports of incident or illness on our events. Reporting helps us to monitor incidents closely and make health and safety changes where necessary.